Saturday, January 20, 2007

my inner artist

Okay, so understand that trying to take a picture of a painting things are lost in the translation. Plus, a picture of a painting is kind of an oxy moron.

I adore this painting.
Black background with deep purple and bright red swirls highlighted by white.


I didn't like the fact that I couldn't get the colors perfect, the way I wanted them to be. Then I realized love isn't perfect, therefore a painting called love shouldn't be perfect. The colors are much brighter in person.


I had a completely different idea for this painting. However, I'm happy with it. Dark blue background, silver circles, black lines outlined by white.


Trapped: This was going to be yours. The new one will be the same colors, different theme. Gold background, lines and circles are a mixture of burnt amber, bright red, and gold.

4 Comments:

Blogger AeroAangel said...

which one is mine? i need some color in the blandness of the barracks here in cali...is that a big enough hint? *one hopes*

6:49 PM PST  
Blogger Party Girl said...

I would love to do a painting or sell a painting for you. I really wish I could afford to simply give you one, but fundage is low and bills are high.

Seriously though, if you are interested let me know and I would love to paint a picture for you.

1:03 PM PST  
Blogger AeroAangel said...

what kind of price range are we talking here?

7:56 PM PDT  
Blogger Party Girl said...

Area: Balanced: $150, 1976, $150

Ocean Current: $250, but it's not for sale.

Tribal: $250.

Basically: $250 is the average.

I am currently working on a website for my artwork with prices and such so people can buy them. When it is up and running I will let you know if you are interested.

Also, I will have a TON of pictures on here in about three weeks. I leave for NYC, Greece, and Boston in two days!!!!!!

5:54 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home